Technical Features for Elo 1928L AccuTouch - Beige
The Elo E522556 is a touchmonitor which features high quality performance.The 1928L touchmonitor is specially designed for medical industry with encompassing technologies such as AccuTouch five-wire resistive. Also includes a combination touch controller, DVI, VGA and built-in speakers to enhance the performance. This product is available in beige color.
The 1928L holds different types of electronic certifications, RoHS compliance. The monitor has an innovative IPX1 enclosure design which sheds water and is safe from liquid drops and spills.
- 19 Inch TFT-LCD Touch Monitor
- Supports Up To 1280 x 1024 Resolution
- Contrast Ratio 1300:1
- Response Time 20 ms
- AccuTouch Technology
- Touch can be Activated w/ Gloved Hands
- Power Down Delay Upto 5 secs
- Holds Various Types of Electronic Certifications
- IPX1 Drip-Proof Enclosure
- Analog & Digital (DVI-D) Video Inputs
- Combination Controller
- Cost-Effective Solution for Medical Applications
- Nurse Station
- Computer-Aided Therapy
- Electronic Medical Record
- Paperless Charting
- Patient Self Check-In/Registration
The Elo E522556 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Elo E522556 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Elo E522556 gallery images above for more product views. The Elo E522556 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Elo 1928L AccuTouch - Beige